General Terms and Conditions of Business and Sales Summer 2021
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Business and Sales contain the contractual regulations for the purchase and use of tickets and bookings concerning the following services for summer 2021 and especially for the period from 10.07.2021 to 10.09.2021
a) Booking and payment shuttle Monguelfo - Lago di Braies (route 439)
b) Booking and payment shuttle Dobbiaco/Villabassa - Lago di Braies (route 442)
c) Booking and payment shuttle Dobbiaco – Rifugio Auronzo (route 444)
d) Booking of car parking at Lago di Braies
e) Booking of tables in participating restaurants in Valle di Braies
2. The Tourist Association Valle di Braies acts on behalf of and with power of representation for the individual companies that operate the shuttle services, car parks and restaurants (the Clients), which are exclusively responsible for the operation of the respective facilities and related services. These service providers, together with the users, are therefore the sole and exclusive contracting parties to the present contract, in which the Tourist Association Valle di Braies is not a party. For this reason, any liability of said Tourist Association is excluded.
3. The bookings and tickets as described under point 1. are generally not personal and therefore transferable (these are provided with a so-called open QR code), but commercial sales of the same by third parties is expressly excluded. The set upper limit for the purchase of tickets and bookings cannot be exceeded under any circumstances.
4. The bookings and payments according to point 1. are processed as follows:
a) Booking of and payment for shuttle services:
Booking and payment of the shuttle services is carried out via a separate online form, available on the homepage of the Tourist Association Valle di Braies at www.prags.bz & www.drei-zinnen.bz
Payment is possible via the payment service PayPal & credit cards; all revenues are forwarded directly to the service provider (mobility consortium).
b) Booking of and payment for car parking at Lago di Braies
Reservation and payment of parking spaces (including passage permit) is made via a separate online form, available on the homepage of the Braies Valley Tourism Association at www.prags.bz. &, or at www.drei-zinnen.bz.
Payment is only possible via the paypal payment service, as well as by credit card, all proceeds will be forwarded directly (via the LTS - see AGBs LTS Shop) to the operator.
The reservation of parking spaces is possible until the day before the effective use.
c) Restaurant table bookings
Table bookings and related payments are carried out via the homepage of the Tourist Association Valle di Braies at www.prags.bz.
Payment is possible exclusively via the paypal payment service and by credit card; all proceeds are forwarded directly (via the LTS - see LTS Shop Terms and Conditions) to the operator.
The operators shall ensure that the necessary information (photos, logo, data) is transmitted to the corresponding information channel (LTS).
The respective service providers also ensure that the daily capacities are not exceeded and that bookings are closed at the right time.
Where the service providers also accept telephone bookings, it is entirely their own responsibility to obtain the necessary access permit.
5. If the listed tickets and bookings are not used after payment has been made, a refund of the corresponding amount is expressly excluded. Any deposit made will also not be reimbursed. In any case, the purchase of the aforementioned tickets and bookings is not subject to the right of withdrawal provided for by the Consumer Protection Act (G.v.D. no. 206/2005, art. 47 and 59).
The following exceptions remain unaffected:
a) Concerning lines 439 and 442, tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to three (3) free days before effective use by calling +39 0474748660 (Mon-Sun between 09:00 and 17:00) or via the e-mail address email@example.com. The corresponding amounts will then be refunded.
b) Regarding line 444, tickets can be cancelled free of charge up to three (3) free days before the actual use by calling +39 0474552400 (Mon-Fri between 08:30 and 17:00) or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com. The corresponding amounts will then be refunded.
After expiry of the aforementioned 3-day period, a refund is expressly excluded in any case.
6. The service providers are not responsible and liable for the consequences of unauthorized actions of users during their time on public transport, in the respective car parks, as well as in the facilities around and at Lago di Braies and the Three Peaks. The rules of conduct displayed in the respective locations must be followed at all times.
7. At the request of the relevant personnel, tickets and bookings purchased online must be presented and user identification must be permitted.
8. Any misuse in the use of the tickets and bookings is immediately followed by their withdrawal, cancellation, or suspension of their validity. Any misuse can be prosecuted by the courts: the right is reserved to take legal action, with any action necessary to establish the criminal (e.g. fraud - art. 640 of the Italian Penal Code) or civil liability of the offender.
9. Tickets and bookings that have been unused or partially used, withdrawn, cancelled or whose validity has been suspended will not be replaced or refunded. Tickets and bookings which cannot be used or redeemed due to force majeure are also excluded from a refund.
“Force majeure" is defined as any event that could not be foreseen by the service provider, or in any case could not be avoided by exercising due diligence. Examples are: Restrictions due to the current Covid-19 pandemic , war or warlike conditions, riots, civil wars, terrorist attacks, natural disasters, nuclear accidents, fire, storms, interruption of communication channels or interruption of the supply of electricity, gas or water, which are not attributable to the operator, strikes and any events which are not within the service provider's sphere of influence
10. The prices for the purchase of tickets and bookings may be subject to change due to fiscal, monetary, economic, or social measures.
11. By purchasing and/or using the tickets and bookings referred to in point 1, the user declares that he/she is aware of these General Terms and Conditions of Business and Sales and accepts them in full. These Terms and Conditions of Business and Sales can be found on the website of the Tourist Association Valle di Braies at www.prags.bz. & www.drei-zinnen.info
12. In case of ambiguities and differences between the different language versions, the German version of the General Terms and Conditions of Business and Sales shall apply.
13. In any legal proceedings concerning the validity or execution of the contract of carriage or of these General Terms and Conditions of Business and Sales, Italian law shall be exclusively applicable; the place of jurisdiction shall be Bolzano.